GEMMA LAMB COZY MYSTERIES
Set at St Bride’s School for Girls
“A deftly comic series of perfect, feel-good reads.” – Susan Grossey
- The first in series was shortlisted for The Bookbrunch Selfies Awards for best independently-published adult fiction in the UK
- Best read in order but each also works as a stand-alone novel
- Now in new editions by Boldwood Books in ebook, paperback, large print, audio & hardback!
- Click here for more information about each novel and for buying links
THE SOPHIE SAYERS VILLAGE MYSTERIES
“A cracking example of cosy crime” – Katie Fforde
- Best read in order or as stand-alone novels
- The first seven books run the course of a Cotswold village year from one summer to the next
- Sophie’s ninth adventure, Driven to Murder, will be launched in January 2024.
- Click here for more information about each book and for buying links
TALES FROM WENDLEBURY BARROW
“Pure escapism and entertainment, filled with warmth, with and humour” – Liza Perrat
- Quick light reads – the novelettes are around 25% of the length of the novels and the short story collection about 50%
- Read in any order
- Set in Sophie Sayers’ village of Wendlebury Barrow – just down the road from St Bride’s School
- Click here for more information about each book
PLUS MANY MORE BOOKS IN OTHER GENRES!
To find out about my full range of books, click HERE or click the BOOKS tab on the top menu, which will give you a drop-down menu by category.