A new fun series of classic cosy mystery novels set in an English village
The Sophie Sayers Village Mysteries follow the exploits of a young English woman who gets the chance to pursue her ambition of becoming an author when she inherits a country cottage from her Great Auntie May, a famous travel writer. It’s not long before she realises that you don’t have to travel beyond the village of Wendlebury Barrow to have adventures.
With a cast of loveable English eccentrics and an idyllic Cotswold setting, the Sophie Sayers Village Mysteries will initially run through the cycle of the country year, with the following titles:
- Best Murder in Show (set in June-September)
- Trick or Murder? (set October-November)
- Murder in the Manger (set November-December)
- Murder by the Book (set January-February)
- Springtime for Murder (set February-April)
- Murder Your Darlings (set May)
- School’s Out for Murder (set June-July)
A new page for each book will be added to this website as each becomes available to order or pre-order. If a title above shows a link, click it for more information about that book.
If you enjoy M C Beaton’s Agatha Raisin books, Agatha Christie‘s Miss Marple and Poirot books, and The Vicar of Dibley, you’ll love Sophie Sayers!
To be among the first to know when each new book is about to be published, join my free Readers’ Club here.