- Quick light reads around 25% of the length of my novels (novelettes)
- Each book is a complete stand-alone story and they may be read in any order
- Pocket-sized paperback editions are the size of a picture postcard
- Ebook available from Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited
- In the same style as The Pride of Peacocks (a Readers’ Club exclusive – scroll to foot of page to find out how to obtain your free ebook copy)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EACH BOOK IN THE SERIES
The Natter of Knitters (1)
When Sophie Sayers takes part in a a charity knitting project, what could possibly go wrong? In Wendlebury Barrow, anything might happen – including the only yarnbombing event ever to include a real explosion.
A gentle, thoughtful mystery with no dead bodies, and a happy ending guaranteed!
The Clutch of Eggs (2)
When young Tommy’s new passion for wild birds’ eggs causes him to put the village of Wendlebury Barrow on the map for all the wrong reasons, Sophie Sayers tries to create order out of chaos.
A funny, feel-good read about friendship, love, loss and reconciliation.
The Pride of Peacocks (3)
An Exclusive Free Story for Debbie Young’s Readers’ Club Members
When a ghostly peacock appears in Sophie’s back garden, it creates new conflicts with friends and neighbours – and spooks her new black kitten Blossom.
This lighthearted tale was written exclusively for members of my Readers’ Club and is not for available anywhere else. Click here to sign up and access your copy.